Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

my finds this week



i love to frequent my local thrift shops. its like a giant garage sale whenever you want. oh man i can't wait for garage sale weather. its one of my and josh's favorite things to do in the summer on a saturday morning. get some iced coffee at mcd's and go. anyways, i was pretty pleased with my finds this week...goodnight moon (.35), an old school lacoste polo($2), and a pretty turquoise bowl(.25). I've been hunting for lovely children's books for awhile and started a pretty decent collection for my future children. I want them to have tons of books at their disposal. I also love to find vintage stuff and apparently the blue alligator is a dead giveaway of vintage lacoste according to this guy, that little alligator gets me every time, its just cute in a scary looking kind of way. and the color of the bowl is an addition to all things pretty in my kitchen.













1 comment:

  1. hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog ! I am so glad to have you!

    You are doing an awesome job here with your own blog! xo

    ReplyDelete