Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

joining the blogging world

a little late, i know. but i've recently been inspired by other blogs that i follow and decided to start one of my own. i have so many projects that i've been working on and i feel that if i have the end result of posting them for the world to see, it will motivate me. maybe. probably not. but i do have good intentions of keeping up with this and posting the things that color my world. although, you know what they say about good intentions. ha. 
anyways...i will start out with one of my latest endeavors...recipes. i want to be a good cook. my mom got me a subscription to everyday with rachel ray and i've vowed to make at least several recipes from each month's magazine.
So here is February's. Josh absolutely LOVES loaded potato soup....his favorite is from O'Charley's. But this recipe held its own and Josh said and I quote "I almost like this better than O'Charley's." It's a ton healthier too since the main component of theirs is cheese.
I'd say I'm off to a good start. :)


This was rachel's rendition:


and here is mine:

yes, it tasted as good as it looks! if you'd like the recipe, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment