Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm back....in action.


Hello blog world! I've been away for awhile...but keeping busy nonetheless...I am now only 4 classes away from having my master's degree! woo hoo!

I have collected a lot of inspiration and to-do projects in my absence and will hopefully post as I start to cross off my never ending list.

anyways...for Christmas I got my first ever sewing machine! I am so excited about all the goodies I plan to make.

Here is my first sewing project (even though I didn't do it with a sewing machine). I was inspired by Say Yes to Hoboken's DIY Ruffle V-neck. When I saw her post, it reminded me that I recently bought something at the thrift store that would do just the trick.






Grand total: $3.50 for thrifted item with ruffle, $3.50 for gray v-neck from F21 = $7 for cute new shirt!

stay tuned for future sewing projects!!

p.s. special thanks to say yes to hoboken for the great inspiration. :)








1 comment:

  1. I got a sewing machine for christmas too!
    time for some more posts lady!

    ReplyDelete