Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

motivation.




so i realized that i'm going to need a little motivation if i'm ever going to stop being bitter when i'm upstairs studying and i hear josh downstairs laughing at everybody loves raymond. so i decided to spice up my little study nook.


 i marched down to target and bought myself a pillow with bright, happy colors (on sale for $5!) and decided to make some of my favorite martha-inspired pom poms to hang (they cost pennies to make, all it takes is tissue paper). they are reminiscent of my May 2008 wedding where my wonderful mother and i made over 50 of them to decorate the reception venue. and when i see them i automatically think of the happiest day of my life. 

Photo By: Happinest Photo, photoshop mine.

i'm only in class two of ten on my way towards my master's degree so i'm hoping that i've tricked myself into wanting to spend more time up there. Luckily, josh will soon be studying too. so we can be happily miserable together! 

Doesn't this just look like the perfect place to curl up with a textbook? I will just have to keep telling myself that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment